Wednesday 7 September 2011

A week or so of food

Well I had some good things to eat this week and thought I'd share them with you all.

Monday August 29 - Red snapper in foil on the BBQ, mixed veggie stir fry and rice.
Monday August 29

Thursday September 1 - Lunch - horrible experience at Saigon Y2K downtown followed by sushi at Sakana Grill to at least get something to eat.

Thursday September 1 - Tacos with a side of kale chips and BBQ corn. (I did a post the next day about how to make this).  This lasted me for two suppers and two lunches.  All yummy.


Thursday September 1

Saturday September 3 - Grilled chicken, stirfried chard and green peppers, corn, rice with spinach parsley and almonds.
Saturday Sept 3

Sunday September 4 - Breakfast - Nature's Path Corn Flakes, apple sauce, cut up apples and peaches, topped with cinnamon.  (I didn't have my almond milk on me but didn't really need it.)
Sunday September 4 Breakfast

Sunday September 4 - lunch - Stir fried chard, zucchini and sugar snap peas with grilled beef and leftover rice.
Sunday September 4 - lunch

Sunday September 4 - dinner - Xan Mongolian BBQ!!! :)

Monday September 5 - Cereal and fruit for breakfast, sushi for lunch, leftover tacos for supper.

Tuesday September 6 - lunch - So because of the long weekend I forgot to get my lunch ready.  This is what I was able to piece together at Community Natural Foods near work.  Yellow peppers, corn tortillas, baba gannouj, apples and carrots.  Also had flourless cashew cookies (Sweets from the Earth) and some chocolate for desert.  Not a bad vegetarian spread.
Tuesday September 6 - lunch
Tuesday September 7 - supper - After soccer I was so hungry I couldn't wait to take a photo before starting to eat!  Beef and salad.  Dressing was avocado with Bragg's Soy Seasoning and to make it more like dressing I added coconut oil and basil.  Not a bad combo.
Tuesday Sept 6

No comments:

Post a Comment