Tuesday 13 August 2013

Noralta - Grey Wolf

Work moved to a new camp.  I was nervous.  I had only ever been at one camp, a PTI, and now we were changing to a new provider and I did not know what to expect.  I was pleasantly surprised.  The flavours were amazing.  People said the food at Noralta was the best and they were not wrong.  The chefs were a pleasure to work with.  When the new camp opened it was a breeze to make sure they knew my restrictions as they cross train their staff and move them around between their camps.

Another difference is that the kitchen was open 24 hours and that you could pack your lunch whenever you wanted.  There was always a selection from the night before in the fridge.  The relaxed atmosphere was great.  Again they were good and packed leftovers from the night before to take for lunch.

I did not get as many pictures as I would have liked as my time up north ended abruptly.  I got so excited when there were french fries I could eat (hence all the pictures).  They also loved giving me stir fries with rice.






No comments:

Post a Comment