Friday 9 August 2013

Shrimp Pasta

I had just gone shopping and needed something quick.

I boiled some water with the juice of nearly 1/2 a lemon. I then added a touch of olive oil and boiled the shrimp until just pink. I get the uncooked, deveined, tails removed.

I then put in a few tbsp of olive oil and a dash of sesame oil in a pan with chili flakes and a piece of lemongrass some cumin and turmeric. Heated those then added one stem of chard, one sliced mushroom and one diced radish. After they had cooked a bit I added the pulp of the lemon and 1/4 red pepper and the chard green. After those cooked I placed them aside and heated up a few more tbsp of olive oil with chili flakes and the last bit of lemon juice at the end. Next time I will put the lemon on after so it doesn't splatter.


No comments:

Post a Comment